Sunday, August 02, 2009

In Disney Park News...

...Disneyland and Disney World raise their prices starting today, including annual passes. Ouch!

...The final issue of the E Ticket magazine can now be ordered at the magazine's website. Issue 46 focuses on Indiana Jones Adventure and also includes an interview with Tony Baxter and a wonderful spread on Santa's Village, which is a vague memory from my earliest childhood. I'll miss this beautiful magazine but am grateful for all the hard work that's gone into the many issues on my Disney shelf.

...A friend sent me a link to this musical YouTube video of one family's visit to Disney World. It's delightful. There couldn't be a better advertisement for the magic of a trip to WDW...I wanna go back!

...Disney D23 has a Twitter account, as does MousePlanet.

...I'm contemplating trying to attend a day of the D23 Expo in September. Exhibits will include displays of the jeweled book from the opening credits of my favorite Disney movie, SLEEPING BEAUTY, and an 11-foot restored model of the Nautilus from 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA.

4 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Great Disney update :)

That video was so cool. What a fun family. Did you notice how when they were dancing and clowning around that no one gave them a second glance...like it was just the most natural thing in the world to act that way at WDW - having fun :)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That's a great point, Irene!

The little girl on Big Thunder cracks me up...and I love the mom trying to eat a bit of the frozen Mickey. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

4:55 PM  
Blogger ItsNotAPlace said...

So.. if Disney's prices went up... does that mean I get a bigger birthday attendance compensation with my annual pass this year? ;-)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hmmmm, that's a very interesting question! The College Girl will be wanting to know the answer to that as well! :)

Best wishes,
Laura

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older