Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Criterion DVDs Leaving Netflix Instant Play

Just a heads up for Netflix users...according to The Criterion Cast, 66 Criterion films will no longer be available on Netflix "Watch Instantly" service as of September 22, 2010. The titles are listed at The Criterion Cast.

Movies seem to rotate off and on of "Watch Instantly," so I wouldn't be surprised to see these titles return to Netflix Instant in the future. In the meantime, you can still check out the films on DVD! Or buy them in the current Deep Discount sale.

I have A CANTERBURY TALE, which I've never seen, arriving soon from Deep Discount!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Pasha said...

Laura: I envy you your first viewing of “A Canterbury Tale.” My wife and I have traced the paths of those three wartime pilgrims often. Last I heard, the second edition of Paul Tritton’s “A Canterbury Tale - Memories of a Classic Wartime Movie” was available at the Powell-Pressburger.org site. The essential book on the film. Enjoy. Gerald

6:18 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks, Gerald, I look forward to it all the more due to your comments. I appreciate the tip on the book as well.

My eldest daughter visited Canterbury last year so I think she will especially enjoy seeing the film with me.

Best wishes,
Laura

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older