Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanks to Raquelle

For the last few weeks my blogroll has included a link to a Twitter feed called ClassicFilmReader, which has become a valuable resource for finding interesting posts by other classic film bloggers.

I've also been very appreciative that ClassicFilmReader regularly links to my posts.

Today Raquelle from the blog Out of the Past disclosed that she is the blogging talent behind that Twitter account.

Thanks for providing such a helpful site, Raquelle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raquel S. said...

Thank you so much for your support on this. I really really appreciate it. I'm glad that you have found the service useful and I hope it's driven some good traffic your way.

(sorry if this is a repeat comment, my last one got an error message, not sure if it went through)

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older