Tuesday, July 24, 2018

New Westerns Column at Classic Movie Hub

My second Western Roundup column has now been posted at Classic Movie Hub.

This month I'm focusing on a trio of favorite John Wayne Westerns which were not directed by Ford or Hawks. The movies discussed are TALL IN THE SADDLE (1944), ANGEL AND THE BADMAN (1947), and HONDO (1953).

I'd like to invite all my readers to click over to Classic Movie Hub and check it out! I hope everyone will enjoy it -- and most importantly, watch these wonderful movies.

Previously: June 2018 Western Roundup Column.

7 Comments:

Blogger Walter S. said...

Laura, I hope all of your readers mosey over and read your wonderful column about some great leading ladies.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much, Walter! You can probably tell how much I love these movies and the actresses in these roles. :) I'd love for anyone who might not already be familiar with these films to get to know them!

Best wishes,
Laura

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jerry Entract said...

Hi Laura
Loved your choices of Wayne films and the fine view from you of these three terrific westerns.

I did leave a lengthy comment over there which it said was awaiting moderation but has still not appeared 24 hours later. Afraid it may be lost.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks for the support, Jerry! So glad to know you love those movies too.

Thanks for leaving the comment! I had a comment to my first post hung up in moderation for several days for some reason, before finally publishing, so you never know, it may yet turn up! I very much appreciate you taking the time to write one.

Best wishes,
Laura

7:30 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Jerry, your comment has now posted at CMH, along with Walter's. Thanks again so much!

Best wishes,
Laura

9:11 AM  
Blogger Hamlette (Rachel) said...

I love those movies! Off to read your column :-)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much, glad to know you love the movies also and hope you'll enjoy the column!

Best wishes,
Laura

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older