Sunday, August 21, 2011

Around the Blogosphere This Week...

...will not appear this weekend due to my having spent the past three days at Disney's D23 Expo. (Report and photos coming soon!) Blogging will probably remain relatively light over the next few days, especially later this coming week when we transport our son to his freshman year of college in Flagstaff, Arizona.

Around the Blogosphere will return next weekend!

I don't want to let any more time go by, however, without passing on my profuse thanks to Caftan Woman, Robby of Dear Old Hollywood, and Clara of Via Margutta 51 for awarding Laura's Miscellaneous Musings the Irresistibly Sweet and Liebster blog awards.

It makes me especially happy knowing that I've been able to help others find films they enjoy! Thank you all so much for the very kind words.

I encourage my readers to visit all three of these excellent classic film blogs, as well as Jim Lane's Cinedrome, which awarded my blog the Liebster last week.

Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Congratulations, Laura! A well-deserved honor!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much, Estella, I really appreciate your kind thoughts!!

Best wishes,
Laura

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older