Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Favorite Film Discoveries of 2015

I'm pleased to announce that my list of Favorite Film Discoveries of 2015 has now been posted at Rupert Pupkin Speaks!

It's always a challenge to condense an entire viewing year down into a dozen favorites, but I'm very happy with the final list and the great viewing experiences represented on it.

There are a few more "honorable mentions" at the end of my post. All of those titles, as well as the films on the main list, can be searched here at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings for more information. Just put any title in the search box in the upper lefthand corner of the page.

I hope many more film enthusiasts will have the chance to enjoy some of the movies which I especially loved in 2015.

As always, sincere thanks to Brian for the invitation to participate in this annual event and for sharing my list at his blog.

Previous Favorite Discoveries Lists: Favorite Film Discoveries of 2013 and Favorite Film Discoveries of 2014.

Additional guest posts at Rupert Pupkin Speaks: Five Underrated Comedies, Five Underrated Westerns, Five Underrated Mystery/Detective Films, Five Underrated Action/Adventure Films, Five Underrated Thrillers, Five Underrated Films of 1955, and Five Underrated Films of 1945.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older