Monday, February 07, 2022

Tonight's Movie in 2021: The Year in Review, Take Two

My annual video celebrating the previous year's viewing is now available on YouTube!

The video features posters from all the movies I watched in 2021. My husband kindly puts this together for me every year as a quick visual overview of all the movies I've enjoyed.

Please click below to watch it. It may also be seen directly on YouTube.


Thanks for watching!


Previously: The "year in review" videos for for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.

3 Comments:

Blogger Walter S. said...

Laura, a whole lot of good movies going on. Let's hope this will be a good and better year for movie viewing.

7:12 PM  
Blogger mel said...

Thanks, Laura. Well done, both of you.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Walter and Mel, thank you so much for watching and for your kind words. I appreciate it very much.

Walter, I share your hope that 2022 is a better year in every way!

Best wishes,
Laura

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older