Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Disneyland: New Halloween Time Attractions

Disneyland has announced two new attractions for their annual Halloween Time celebration: a "Ghost Galaxy" overlay for Space Mountain, and a Halloween-themed fireworks show.

Halloween Time runs this year from September 25th to November 1, 2009.

Now if they could only get their dragon working for this summer's Fantasmic! shows...

Previously: Halloween Time 2006 (here, here, and here); 2007 (here and here); and 2008 (here).

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

As you are probably aware by now the probability of seeing the dragon in Fantasmic this Summer is just about nill. I also found out that Magical Fireworks will continue running on weekends until the Halloween Fireworks begin on Sept. 25. I'm rather looking forward to the Space Mountain overlay and the new fireworks. I have to hand it to the company that their marketing strategy this year has been great. I don't think there has been much of what we call a "slow season" at all this year.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I did just see the update at MiceAge today about the poor dragon. I hope the contractor who built him is taking responsibility as it really sounds like rather a disaster!

I agree, I think they've done a very good job this year with marketing and the new and rehabbed attractions and entertainment -- which are going to tide us over nicely until the great new attractions start opening in the 55th anniversary year.

Best wishes,
Laura

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older