Thursday, May 03, 2007

Goodbye, Gilmore Girls

It was announced today that GILMORE GIRLS is ending its seven-year run this month.

Although the series went off the rails plotwise in the middle of its sixth season -- I think most fans will agree the introduction of April was the moment the show jumped the shark -- I was kind of hoping for the limited 13-episode 8th season rumored last week. It would have given the show a bit more opportunity to wrap things up satisfactorily.

According to Gilmore Girls Spoilers, the scenes which were filmed at USC will air in the episode on May 8th.

Well, there's always my shelf of DVDs when I want to revisit Stars Hollow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Although I loved their once quick witted exchanges and all the literary pop culture references and the orignial writer's great scripts and plotlines, its painfully apparently its not what it once was. RIP

6:42 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Geesh, I sure worded that comment poorly!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older