Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thank You!

A warm and very appreciative "thank you" to Florida's Mrs. Happy Housewife for awarding me the Blogger Reflection Award.

I liked Mrs. H.H.'s description of this blog as "part politics, part film enthusist with a dash of West Coast." :)

I want to add that I feel Mrs. H.H. herself definitely fits the award's criteria, as an encouragement who has impacted me and been a Godly example. Two recent posts by her I especially recommend are her thoughts on Michael Moore and What Is Homeschooling. I find her site a particular encouragement regarding homeschooling. (I don't see a link, but I admire her "refrigerator bulletin boards.") And she features great photography, too!

Thanks for giving a lift to my day! I will be contemplating to whom I might pass this honor on. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older