Saturday, December 08, 2007

Coming to DVD: Becoming Jane

BECOMING JANE will be released on DVD on February 12th -- just in time for Valentine's gift giving.

Extras include a documentary, DISCOVERING THE REAL JANE AUSTEN; pop-up "facts and footnotes" on Jane Austen; deleted scenes; and a commentary track.

I haven't caught up with this movie yet. I have some mixed feelings about the heavy fictionalization of the real Jane's life, but taken on its own terms I suspect I will enjoy the film very much.

Previously at LMM: February 3, 2007.

2 Comments:

Blogger windycorner said...

Hi Laura,
I ordered the terrific puzzle you suggested. Can't wait to get started on it. Cheers!
Holley

9:56 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm so glad! Let me know how you like it. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older