Thursday, December 06, 2007

New on DVD: Ford at Fox

The ginormous Ford at Fox set was released Tuesday. If you're a serious fan of classic films, you'll probably be wanting to check out some or all of the set, which includes over two dozen films and a brand-new documentary.

Some of the movies are available for purchase in smaller sets, including The Essential John Ford, John Ford's American Comedies, and John Ford's Silent Epics.

You can also buy some of the films as single-title releases. I have ordered a copy of DRUMS ALONG THE MOHAWK, which has a new commentary track.

I already own a number of the Essential John Ford titles and am fortunate I'll be able to borrow more from my dad one day, as he's expecting the set for Christmas. :)

For more details about Ford at Fox and the extras, see my post of last September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older