Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lovely Ann Blyth

Yesterday KC shared a link to a great photo of Ann Blyth's recent appearance at a film noir series hosted by the Academy.

Miss Blyth appeared at a screening of MILDRED PIERCE (1945) last Monday. Another photo is here.

You'd never know she's going to be 82 in a few weeks!

As I mentioned in my recent review of MILDRED PIERCE, I tried to get tickets to the Academy's screening about a month ahead of time and it was already sold out! It must have been a wonderful evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger A said...

I adore Ann Blyth! She was just delicious in Mildred Pierce. And could anyone be more gorgeous?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I've always enjoyed her...growing up I was very fond of her film SALLY AND SAINT ANNE. And I love listening to her sing on the soundtrack of KISMET. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older