Thursday, March 05, 2020

Favorite Film Discoveries of 2019

My annual list of Favorite Film Discoveries was posted today at Rupert Pupkin Speaks!

It's always hard to narrow down a list, but I finally settled on a dozen favorite experiences from my 2019 movie viewing, plus a follow-up list of 13 more recommended titles.

For additional information on any title on my list, just input the title in the search box at the upper left corner of the page here at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings to pull up a complete review.

Thanks, as always, to Brian of Rupert Pupkin Speaks for inviting me to participate in this most enjoyable annual event.

Previous Favorite Discoveries Lists: Favorite Film Discoveries of 2013, Favorite Film Discoveries of 2014, Favorite Film Discoveries of 2015, Favorite Film Discoveries of 2016, Favorite Film Discoveries of 2017, and Favorite Film Discoveries of 2018.

Additional guest posts at Rupert Pupkin Speaks: Five Underrated Comedies, Five Underrated Westerns, Five Underrated Mystery/Detective Films, Five Underrated Action/Adventure Films, Five Underrated Thrillers, Five Underrated Films of 1955, Five Underrated Films of 1945, Five Underrated Films of 1956, and Five Underrated Films of 1947.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee R said...

Some of these I have but the one I REALLY would love to see is "Shakedown" st. Howard Duff (one of my favorites stemming from his excellent radio work as Sam Spade). I really wish SHAKEDOWN was available.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Lee, I wish SHAKEDOWN would have a release as well. Kino Lorber has a new deal to release Universal films so perhaps we'll get lucky and this will be included on the list.

Best wishes,
Laura

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older