New at Classic Movie Hub: The Maverick Queen (1956)
I have a new Blu-ray review up at Classic Movie Hub!In this month's Western RoundUp column I've reviewed THE MAVERICK QUEEN (1956), starring Barbara Stanwyck, Barry Sullivan, and Scott Brady.
THE MAVERICK QUEEN has just been released on Blu-ray by Kino Lorber Studio Classics. This is particularly exciting given that, to my knowledge, the movie never came out on DVD in the United States, and prints I've come across in the past have been rather poor. Kino Lorber's new disc looks terrific.
I found this Republic Pictures film better than its reputation and really enjoyed it. I hope my fellow Western -- and Stanwyck! -- fans will support this Blu-ray, which will hopefully encourage future releases of additional lesser-known Westerns from Kino Lorber.
I found this Republic Pictures film better than its reputation and really enjoyed it. I hope my fellow Western -- and Stanwyck! -- fans will support this Blu-ray, which will hopefully encourage future releases of additional lesser-known Westerns from Kino Lorber.
Please click over to Classic Movie Hub for my review, and thanks for reading!
Post

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home